If you are a Software Developer with a passion for building innovative tools, are accountable for delivering quality work, seek out experiences and insights of others, and value strong relationships with colleagues and customers, we would love for you to join our team.
As a GeoNexus Software Developer, you will be part of a team responsible for the design and development of our GeoWorx® product suite. Reporting to the VP of Product Development, you will be working on existing products that have an established and rapidly growing user base and new solutions to expand our reach into new markets. You will be involved all phases of the software development life-cycle including planning, designing, building, and maintaining software products for clients.
- Work independently with minimal supervision, following the company’s vision.
- Code, test, debug, and optimize GeoWorx software products.
- Translate and create software architecture design specification based on user requirements.
- Provide implementation support as needed including providing subject matter expertise in the software during the customer evaluation period.
- Interact with users regarding existing and desired product functionality and enhancements.
- Contribute to the quality assurance and documentation processes as needed.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- Previous experience with object-oriented programming (i.e., Java, JDBC).
- Previous experience or knowledge of SQL, MySQL, Oracle or other relational databases.
- Familiarity and experience with application integration using REST and OData a plus.
- Familiarity and experience with Cloud applications and integration platform as a service (iPaaS) a plus.
- Esri ArcGIS technology stack and/or SAP development experience a plus.
- Distributed source control such as Git.
- Reside or willing to relocate within 60 miles of Ann Arbor.
Candidates must be local and have authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer.
Be GeoNexus Technologies’ next great hire; send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.