Software Implementation Consultant
Schedule: Full Time
Work Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Must be eligible to work in the US for any employer
GeoNexus is seeking a Software Implementation Consultant to join our delivery team. If you are comfortable with technology and enterprise data, are accountable for delivering quality work, seek out experiences and insights of others, and value strong relationships with colleagues and customers, we would love for you to join our team.
As a GeoNexus Software Implementation Consultant, you will be part of a team responsible for the implementation of our GeoWorx product suite. The primary role is to install and configure GeoWorx software as part of the customer’s implementation project. You will be expected to perform multiple implementation projects in parallel both at the customer site and remotely using online tools and web conference calls. An important aspect of this position is providing the bridge between the Software Developers and the customer relating to GeoWorx software implementation. In addition to software implementations, you will provide end-user training, assists with the creation of user and technical documentation, and supports software testing and customer issue resolution. This is a technical position and requires excellent communication and problem-solving skills and the ability to travel domestically and internationally.
This position is suited for someone who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team, and takes pride in their career.
- Serve as the primary liaison with GeoNexus Technologies’ customers during the implementation process
- Perform software installation and configurations both at the customer site and remotely
- Develop, maintain, and execute the project plan for software implementations and communicate status to the customer and company managers
- Develop software implementation specifications and functional requirements
- Support the development of software documentation including installation and configuration guides, user manuals, and online help system
- Assist in the management of implementation projects
- Test the software and log issues in our bug tracking system to ensure defects and flaws are recognized and resolved
- Work with end-users to capture and track software enhancement requests
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education.
- Proven experience using Esri ArcGIS software including Desktop, Server, and AGOL.
- Experience with enterprise software like IBM Maximo, SAP, Oracle WAM, or ABB Ellipse highly desired but not required.
- Must be able to create and publish map and geocode services using ArcGIS Server and create and modify feature classes in ArcSDE.
- Experience with Relational Databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, and creating SQL queries.
- Attention to detail and organization; Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
- Works well individually as well as in a team environment.
- Effective problem solving and management of competing priority projects to attain positive results
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – a mastery of the English language with strong verbal and written skills are a necessity
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
- Willingness to travel to support customer implementation projects
Why GeoNexus Technologies
- You can make a difference!
- We are a high-growth company where you are asked to directly contribute to meaningful software used by the nation’s largest asset-intensive organizations.
- A fun, collaborative, high-energy, driven, passionate, and customer-focused environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits; including medical, dental, vision, paid time off programs, and 401K which includes a company match.
Be GeoNexus Technologies’ next great hire; send your resume to email@example.com!