At GeoNexus® Technologies (GeoNexus) our mission is to ensure integrity and reliability of enterprise data to support effective decision making. We provide GeoWorx®, an enterprise-grade integration platform that is easy to use, reliable, and includes out-of-the-box connectors for Esri® ArcGIS®, IBM® Maximo, SAP®, ABB® Ellipse, Oracle® Utilities, and other leading enterprise systems. GeoWorx is used by asset-intensive organizations across the globe in industries including utilities, telecommunications, pipeline, transportation, and government.
GeoNexus is a software company with a start-up culture in Ann Arbor Michigan. Our company is experiencing high growth and we are seeking Software Developers to join our team.
If you are a Software Developer with a passion for building innovative tools, are accountable for delivering quality work, seek out experiences and insights of others, and value strong relationships with colleagues and customers, we would love for you to join our team.
As a GeoNexus Software Developer, you will be part of a team responsible for the design and development of our GeoWorx® product suite. Reporting to the VP of Product Development, you will be working on existing products that have an established and rapidly growing user base and new solutions to expand our reach into new markets. You will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle including planning, designing, building, and maintaining software products for clients.
- Work independently with minimal supervision, following the company’s vision.
- Code, test, debug, and optimize GeoWorx software products.
- Translate and create software architecture design specifications based on user requirements.
- Provide implementation support as needed including providing subject matter expertise in the software during the customer evaluation period.
- Interact with users regarding existing and desired product functionality and enhancements.
- Contribute to the quality assurance and documentation processes as needed.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- Proven experience with object-oriented programming (i.e., Java, JDBC)
- Proven experience or knowledge of SQL, MySQL, Oracle or other relational databases
- Experience with application integration using REST and OData services.
- Familiarity and experience with Cloud applications and integration platform as a service (iPaaS) a plus.
- Proven Esri ArcGIS technology stack development experience required (ArcObjects, ArcGIS Web API’s)
- SAP development experience a plus
- Distributed source control such as Git and Bitbucket
Why Work for GeoNexus Technologies
- You can make a difference!
- We are a high-growth company where you are asked to directly contribute to meaningful software used by the nation’s largest asset intensive organizations.
- A fun, collaborative, high-energy, driven, passionate, and customer-focused environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits; including medical, dental, vision, paid time off programs, and 401K which includes a company match.
Be GeoNexus Technologies’ next great hire; send your resume to email@example.com