Inside Sales Advisor
Schedule: Full Time
Work Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Must be eligible to work in the US for any employer
At GeoNexus Technologies our mission is to ensure integrity and reliability of enterprise data to support effective decision-making. We provide GeoWorx®, an enterprise grade integration platform that is easy to use, reliable, and includes out-of-the-box connectors for Esri ArcGIS, IBM Maximo, SAP, ABB Ellipse, Oracle Utilities, and other leading enterprise systems. GeoWorx is used by asset-intensive organizations across the globe in industries including utilities, telecommunications, pipeline, transportation, and government.
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing, the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for discovering new opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails. The Inside Sales Representative will also coordinate with technical staff to schedule and present software demonstrations to prospects. The successful candidate will be required to qualify leads according to a defined internal process and route/retain qualified leads to one of several channels including partner sales, direct sales, and inside sales. The Inside Sales Representative will also have a role in identifying opportunities and making recommendations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of GeoNexus sales, marketing, and business operations processes.
The successful candidate must be creative and flexible. They must have the skill and intellect to engage constructively with other highly driven GeoNexus employees and partners in multiple functions to further the company’s interests.
- Discover new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Help close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand our database of leads and opportunities.
- Team with account managers, direct sales, and business partners to build a pipeline.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Prepare and adhere to an individually designed sales plan.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Demonstrable sales experience, success with phone sales and technology products highly valued.
- Proven record of success, experience with software and SaaS sales models a plus.
- Knowledge of Geographic Information System and the utility industry is an advantage
- Ability to travel if necessary to support sales calls and marketing events.
- Reside or willing to relocate within 60 miles of Ann Arbor.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools and web presentation tools like WebEx and JoinMe.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Able to operate in a high growth environment where policies, procedures and established practice are rapidly evolving.
- High energy, strong work ethic.
Why GeoNexus Technologies
- You can make a difference!
- We are a high-growth company where you are asked to directly contribute to meaningful software used by the nation’s largest asset intensive organizations.
- A fun, collaborative, high-energy, driven, passionate, and customer-focused environment.
- Consistent and on-going individual and team training and development programs.
- Career development path to direct sales, account management, or partner enablement.
- Competitive compensation and benefits; including medical, dental, vision, paid time off programs, and 401K which includes a company match.
Be GeoNexus Technologies’ next great hire; send your letter of interest and resume to email@example.com!